
Picture-of-the-day : LOL @ CMY. :D
(She was the one who requested me to put
the "Kawaii ne" and point the arrow to her.)
Am gonna be half-lonely in school tomorrow
because CMY is going for a MOB competition
with the other JCs for three days. Alone during
Econs, alone during GP (Fabian Lau wouldn't
be here as well)... I'm so alone. D: LOL. Joey
Ng you better don't ps else I'd be full-lonely. :(
And CMY, you better win the competition and
don't make MI lao kui hor. The only business
'Junior College' in Singapore, how can we lose
a Management of Business competition huh?
Hahaha, okay I bet shes gonna protest and say
"but its not the same, blablabla", *cuts her off*
yah lah I know lah, just do your best and win
something luh. Can make your testimonial a
little more colourful leh. :D. Kay, off to rot, ja.